Flushing Meadow Caches

dboggny

With the impending visit by Billy Graham to Flushing Meadow, Corona Park (the park section North of the LIE and East of the Grand Central, it would be advisable to refrain from placing any caches in that section of the park until the first week of July. Only one cache lives there now, I belieive (U.S. Opin cache) and i do not believe that will be in the way during his 3 day visit to the park.

db

With the impending visit by Billy Graham to Flushing Meadow, Corona Park (the park section North of the LIE and East of the Grand Central, it would be advisable to refrain from placing any caches in that section of the park until the first week of July. Only one cache lives there now, I belieive (U.S. Opin cache) and i do not believe that will be in the way during his 3 day visit to the park.

db

Hi Danny. Well, my cache is there too, won't be in the way and everyone's invited to visit it before, during or after the crusade. :lol:

Edited by Alan2

db

Hi Danny. Well, my cache is there too, won't be in the way and everyone's invited to visit it before, during or after the crusade. :D

yeah, i was more concerned about physical caches that had a chance of getting plundered by the expected crowds or picked up in the "sweep". Of course, if Billy Graham is your things, you should certainly go see him and grab a cache at the same time!

db