Grettings Everyone From Puerto Rico!

Geopr

Hello everyone,

Recently i bought a small GPS unit and while doing a search on them i stumbled upon geocaching. I had heard of it while it was a much younger sport a few years ago. Now i have a unit of my own and on my way to checking out some caches here in PR.

I was glad to find that there were caches to look for on the island! I'm really looking forward to puting some of my own really soon for others to enjoy. I have already picked some goods spots on where i plan to put some caches.

Well i'm not sure if this is the right area of he forum to be itroduced, if not the admin could change it to the apropiate forum. Well grettings to everyone from PR, Hi to the local geocachers i look forward to finding some of your caches and hope you guys come arround to check out mine soon!! :)

Edited by Geopr

Thanks for the replies guys!

Today i found my first geocache!!! Really cool experience! I'm really hoping to get at least one of my first GC's setup this weekend i have a good spot where i can share some good beaches and maybe a ride on an ultralight.

Greetings and welcome to a wonderful hobby. What part of PR are you located? Anywhere near Old San Juan? The reason I ask is because it seems Old San Juan is about the only part of PR that I ever seem to get to and there doesn't appear to be any caches located there. It would be a great place for cruise ship passengers to see some sites and hit some interesting caches at the wonderful historic sites.

In any case, welcome to geocaching. :P

Guy thanks fo the replies and welcome : ) Sea scout,

I'm from the north west part of the island. I live in a town called san sebastian..most popular for it's plaza del mercado..Las week i was on a tour trough viejo san juan. But belive me there's a lot more to see arround the island..

GeoPR