24 Hours Of Caching

Keith Watson

Great event again Keith. Thanks to all the participants and especially to my chauffeur, Dr. Clean, who managed to pull off a great vehicle and keep it pointed in (*mostly*) the right direction.

Everyone out was great to be with and all were excellent in their attitudes and patience, especially at the 4AM call!

My pictures are available at http://pbruch.dyndns.org/webpages/geocaching/24hour2/ please let me know if you would like a high-res version of any of these pictures.

Paul (Fizbot)

For me it was 160km of total travel, 75km of walking, and 46 caches visited.

You walked 75KM in 24 hours (less considering the driving and transit time)?

Sorry dogbreath, I guess I didn't explain it well enough.

160km of total travel, 75km of walking.

How is this explanation different? :D

Just amazed that you were able to walk 75KM (total ... yes, I know you didn't walk the 75KM consecutively) in a single 24 hour period. That's a helluva lot of walking. Impressive.

Great event again Keith. Thanks to all the participants and especially to my chauffeur, Dr. Clean, who managed to pull off a great vehicle and keep it pointed in (*mostly*) the right direction.

Everyone out was great to be with and all were excellent in their attitudes and patience, especially at the 4AM call!

My pictures are available at http://pbruch.dyndns.org/webpages/geocaching/24hour2/ please let me know if you would like a high-res version of any of these pictures.

Paul (Fizbot)

Nice photos fizbot!

Here's where I put mine for now

24 Hour Marathon 2005 photos