Gsak Pop3 Feature Causing Gmail Lockout?

I love the new POP3 download capability in GSAK. I've been using it for two or three weeks now with my Gmail account with POP3 turned on.

I probably had four or five pocket queries in my Gmail account when I downloaded them via GSAK earlier today. Everything worked with no problems. I was out for a day of geocaching.

I just got back and went to check my Gmail, when I was greeted with the following message:

"Our system indicates unusual usage of your account. In order to protect Gmail users from potentially harmful use of Gmail, this account has been disabled for up to 24 hours.

If you are using any third party software that interacts with your Gmail account, please disable it or adjust it so that its use complies with the Gmail Terms of Use. If you feel that you have been using your Gmail account according to the Terms of Use or otherwise normally, please contact us at gmail-lockdown@google.com to report this problem. "

I primarily use my Gmail account for pocket queries, and only send/receive an email or two a day otherwise.

Anyone else had a similar problem using GSAK with Gmail?

Anyone else experiencing this??

I held off and didn't use the POP3 feature of GSAK for a while. I just did it last night for the first time in a couple of weeks, and I was locked out of my account again in the same way as above.

Any ideas....other than just not doing it any more?