Search For Geocaching Locations On Website

crazyincidents

I am new to this and can't seem to find out by searching on my own. So I decided to try this method. I am wondering is there anyway when you do a search for a geocahe in a specific area. I mean when I do a search on geocaching.com, I search by zipcode that much I know, but is there a way of searching by a waypoint or coordinates. I am trying to start easy and somewhere I feel comfortable with as a beginner. I would appreciate anyones input if they have.

Thanks

Brandon

I am new to this and can't seem to find out by searching on my own.  So I decided to try this method.  I am wondering is there anyway when you do a search for a geocahe in a specific area.  I mean when I do a search on geocaching.com, I search by zipcode that much I know, but is there a way of searching by a waypoint or coordinates.  I am trying to start easy and somewhere I feel comfortable with as a beginner.  I would appreciate anyones input if they have.

Thanks

Brandon

Of course!

Seek a cache

Just scroll down and you can search by:

Zip

State

Country

All Locationless

Lat/Lon

Keyword

Area Code