Coincidence ??????

No, it can't be that cache, unless they put the co-ords in wrong.

That sounds like what happens to me while caching though. I've learned by now that stepping stones and planks of wood are not a good way for me to cross rivers or bogs. :huh:

P&T

Edited by Pengy&Tigger

Wow, missed this on the telly. Maybe they parked near Sheldrakes and tried to head directly for Rusty Duke!

The above is correct, you don't go near the muddy estuary for mine although the beach can get a bit soggy in places, or if you're really unlucky you'll step in some horse poo. Some people do occasionally venture out when they really shouldn't.. A lot are trying to walk out to Hilbre Island incorrectly (there is only one 'safe' way to get there apparently). We also had some problems several years ago when the news reported that an old document had been uncovered describing a very specific route that you could use to walk from Heswall/Parkgate to Wales when the tide was low. The story was never confirmed but it didn't stop some people having a go!

Incidently, there are still stories around of tunnels leading from Hilbre Island to West Kirby under the sand that have never been confirmed. Apparently they were built by monks circa 1000AD.

:o

Edited by Team 'James W'