Finding Cache In Cancun -

foulweathercrew

I am trying to find caches in and around Cancun but don't know how to search.  Zipcode doesn't work. :huh:

How about these

Edit: the method I used was to do a Google search on "cancun latitude longitude". There were several hits, including this one, which listed the coords as "21.17N 86.83W". So I converted that to DD MM.MMM, and used the "Hide and Seek a Cache" page to find nearby caches.

(There may be a more direct way.)

Edited by the hermit crabs
I am trying to find caches in and around Cancun but don't know how to search. Zipcode doesn't work.

If you are interested in cleaning up some abandoned caches contact me off line and I'll send you some coords. There are several vacation caches that were never approved because the cache placers did not have the courtesy to reply to repeated requests re. cache maintenance. These caches may or may not still be there, cannot be logged as finds, but it would be great if someone could remove them if they are there.

erik - geocaching.com admin

If you are interested in cleaning up some abandoned caches contact me off line and I'll send you some coords. There are several vacation caches that were never approved because the cache placers did not have the courtesy to reply to repeated requests re. cache maintenance. These caches may or may not still be there, cannot be logged as finds, but it would be great if someone could remove them if they are there.

LOL. Can we have a "Dead Cache" icon? :ph34r: