Gsak: Is It Possible Peruse Lisatings By Html?

In GSAK, I have a database open, and have my 'options' set for 'double click opens the off line browser'.

Now for each cache, when I want to view the HTML offline page, I have to double click on each cache. Not only is this a slow process, but I end up with multi browser pages open, that then have to be closed, one by one.

As I plan caching, I may sort the data base for a particular location, and then want to walk through the HTML offline browser pages, to view details and select which I want to persue. Then I 'mark' those of interest.

So finally, my question is: Is it possible to scroll from cache to cache via the HTML off line browser only? without having to return to the database sptead sheet each time?

I think Tzoid's answer is what you're looking for. If you have the toolbar active, you can also click the Split Screen View icon. Split.png. Click it again to toggle it off. Should split the screen to show the grid and the offline page. You can then adjust how much grid or how much offline you want to see by moving your cursor over the line above the offline view and it turns into a cursor with 2 arrows. Click and adjust the dividing line.