Tb's That Go Walkies

HazelS

It helps if the TB has it's aims/rules attached to it. A completely different TB that I am aware of has accidentlaly left it's home county recently because it wasn't until it was taken home to log was that infrmation found out. I have been volunteered to return the TB to it's home as I am going that general way in the near future. If it's a choice between innocent mistake and malicious intent, I would incline to believe that it was the former. :lol:

ps. don't scrutinise my profile to try to discover what the TB may be, as I don't currently have it. No names!!

It helps if the TB has it's aims/rules attached to it.

Totally agree on this one. Also helps if they are together in a suitable plastic bag, particularly fluffy toys that tend to get rather smelly once they get damp. If I find a TB with its goals attached I can decide if I can help it or not. If there is nothing attached then I always just take it to move it on. Sometimes I find that I haven't helped it, or have even hindered it, but at least it gets moved on and gains a bug sheet and plastic bag from me to help the next finder.