Help With Mapsend Street & Destinations

FindersKeepers2

We just got the MapSend Streets & Destinations software for our computer. I have it downloaded and have it in sync with our Megallean SporTrak Map GPS. Problem is the coordinates our not the same as I put into the computer. What am I doing wrong? We went caching today and everything was way off! Got home and tried putting the coordinates into the computer again and when I go to put a Waypoint the coordinates change. If anybody else uses this program and give me some help I would appreciated it.

I use MapSend and a Sportrak Map. Mostly, I use the software to upload regions to my GPS so I have the detailed maps of my area. I haven't ever used the software to upload waypoints - I use Easy GPS for that.

My Sportrak is in my car, and I don't want to go out in the snow :rolleyes: to get it right now, but I'll try to upload waypoints from MapSend sometime and see if I have the same problems that you are seeing.