Pocono Geocachers Adopt-a-highway

Our 2 mile stretch of 191 in northeastern Pennsylvania will be waiting for our "Pocono Geocachers" sign for a while, I am told. There are SO MANY potholes in the area, the DOT has better things to do than post a sign. My vehicles' shocks are pleased with that decision. I, however, am not and will just have to wait. But when we do get our sign, it will be posted somewhere here!

Our 2 mile stretch of 191 in northeastern Pennsylvania will be waiting for our "Pocono Geocachers" sign for a while, I am told. There are SO MANY potholes in the area, the DOT has better things to do than post a sign. My vehicles' shocks are pleased with that decision. I, however, am not and will just have to wait. But when we do get our sign, it will be posted somewhere here!

Hey unimoggers,

When I was in Stroudsburg last November, I believe I enjoyed doing one or more of your caches. I grew up on Route 191, and am glad to hear that the local cachers are helping to keep it litter-free. Thanks!