Multiple Tb's

The HERB5

This cache has multiple TB's linked to one Tag number, and the log seems to be tracking one of the Tag's okay.

However, I have one of the others, if I try and log it I'll mess up the log for the other TAG.

Should I log it, just move it or put it back where it was?

Nebias

Impossible.

For one thing, only one is going to show up on the cache page, no matter how many times you duplicate the number, because the system is set up for one bug per number.

Now, if a cacher has set out multiple bugs with the same tag on purpose, they want you to log them so the mileage is sporatic and the bugs go wherever.

You didn't link to the bug, so I can't check the page out.

Providing more info might prove helpful.

If I am reading the post right you have 1 of two travel bugs with part of the coordinates for the cache Wombles Signature cache (GCHDWE)

In which case each Travel Bug version has a different seceret number by looking at the public "TBXXXX" numbers and the fact there are two different TB pages. Logging one will not affect the other.

So you would just log the travel bug in your possession using its secret number stamped on the metal tag. There are detailed instructions "How to Log a Travel Bug" pinned at the top of this forum.

PS: Sounds like a cool idea for a cache!

Edited by MRCOGEO

Except that, those wouldn't be in the cache mentioned because the cache mentioned is the one that those bugs are needed to find the cache. Thus, he would have already found those bugs in a different cache - not in that one. Also, I read the page six times and what I got out of it was that the item you're referring to is a signature item and not a travel bug.

It would help quite a bit if the OP of this topic would link to the travel bug's page.

If would probably be really helpful to email the TB owner and cache owner if really concerned and close this topic before I really get going! <_<

Or maybe not, what's in a name?: World Wide Womble in which case the Womble looks to have nothing to do with the Sig cache mentioned.

I was maybe incorrectly assuming that he found one of two travel bug versions in a whole other cache since I did not notice a log from the OP on the Signature cache. But since both TB versions seem to be in other cachers hands right now, maybe just a Sig item (sans TB tag) that was found in another cache.

... Also, I read the page six times and what I got out of it was that the item you're referring to is a signature item and not a travel bug. ...

From the cache page...

If you're having trouble following our recent visits then you could also follow these travel bug versions, Northing and Westing

(bottom of paragraph underneath big sig item picture on cache page

Edited by MRCOGEO