Website

El Diablo

I know we have a Yahoo group for caching in the Piedmont. I hate Yahoo groups. I would like to see a dedicated web site for Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point and Burlington.

I'm willing to pay the cost if we have someone out there that can be the webmaster. Any interest?

El Diablo

I know we have a Yahoo group for caching in the Piedmont. I hate Yahoo groups. I would like to see a dedicated web site for Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point and Burlington.

I'm willing to pay the cost if we have someone out there that can be the webmaster. Any interest?

El Diablo

Here is a site I set up a couple years ago and never made public it can be used until some one sets up one that will work better.

Actually I would like to see the website with forums be state-wide. As this RASH grows we are getting to know like minded souls across the state. I think it would be beneficial to see a dedicated state wide website with a regional forum division.

I mostly agree with wimseyguy on this one.

The only difference I have is that I would prefer a statewide site to unify the state instead of continue the geographic separation in an online environment. If we had a separate forum for each of 3-4 sections of the state, it just propagates the division.

Just my .03 (inflation).