Please Fix Gc.com Maps

I started this thread in the proper place, but hardly anyone reads that section, so I am posting this one also, in order to get a wider response.

I know I've mentioned this in other posts in other threads, and I've seen it mentioned by others also, but I'm really starting to get bothered by it. I'm not recieving the benifits I pay for.

I'll start at the beginning.

The main reason I pay for the premium membership is because my preferred method of picking the caches I want to seek is to

PAN AROUND THE GEOCACHING.COM MAPS And see what shows up as I pass over the areas where I know I'll be going.

Here's an example.

When I'm in the PAN mode and I click on the center of where I want to go next weekend, I see 8 icons on the map. Only the caches that are "new" "mystery" "multi" & "virtual" show on the map and "travelbugs" show also. and on the ones that are new, or have TBs only those are the features that show on the map, not the actual "traditional" icon. (so that it looks like there is a "TB" there, but no cache there. Or it looks like there is a "NEW" there, but no cache there)

OK, now when I click on the same spot in the "Identify" mode, a list of 22 caches pops up, but I can't see on the map which caches are which style, because the white numbers are in the way. I can read the styles in the list below, but I should be able to see all the icons just in the "Pan" mode.

When I pan around on the map in "Pan" mode all the icons should be showing , and all the active caches should be showing. Why aren't they, and when will this be fixed?Please attend to this issue, this is the main reason I give you money each month ( I know $3 isn't very much, but I'm not able to make use of the one feature I actually wanted.)

Please don't tell me to make sure all the correct boxes are checked, they are ALL checked!!!

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME TROUBLE?

Huh. All seems to work well as far as I can tell as I click around on my home area--for now, at least.

I have noticed that the icons have seemed to temporarily "disappear" on occasion in the past. I've always assumed that was a brief glitch in the system--and usually by the next time I sit back down at my computer things seem normal again.