Where's In A Name Help Needed

Mr. TSP

Would any friendly Edmonton, Alberta cacher like to help me with Where's in a Name?

I've come up with an ideal spot at N53 32.480 W113 30.500 which is near an existing cache, Windchill -41 Cache at N53 32.370, W113 30.413. My handle, KB9BIT, converts to the latitude 53 32.480.

Plotting this on a map puts my chosen location very near the intersection of 109 St. NW and Jasper Ave NW. All I need is a picture of the spot with a picture of your GPSr showing these coords. Also, any information about what's located at these coordinates would be nice to add to the logging.

The nice thing about helping me with this is that you also get to log this as a find. :)

Thanks and good caching.

KB9BIT email mrtsp91@netscape.com

edit to correct typo.

Edited by KB9BIT

PDOP's, GPSVIXEN, and BradGrier. Thanks for the offers of help. Me and GPSVIXEN got in contact with each other earlier today and she's offered to help.

Keep warm up there. -41 Windchill! Brrrr. Well, it's not that nice down here in Indiana either. Still too much snow for good caching.

Take care. KB9BIT