Geoblogs

I was making a blog with Google's free Blogger software, and put Geocaching as one of my interests. There was a button to see all of the other bloggers with the Geocaching interest, and came up with This List It is interesting to see other cacher's blogs. I will have some neat GeoPics in mine when I am done editing it.

I was making a blog with Google's free Blogger software, and put Geocaching as one of my interests. There was a button to see all of the other bloggers with the Geocaching interest, and came up with This List It is interesting to see other cacher's blogs. I will have some neat GeoPics in mine when I am done editing it.

Ha! I started cruising through the list to see if there was anyone there who I might re-cognize... and the second guy below my own blog was someone who listed their interests like this:

"computers, books, horses, pets, swimming, archery, fencing, writing, drawing, polyamory, bdsm, sex, games, hiking, diving, geocaching"

Geocaching was last? And he advertises bdsm & sex? What was really interesting was Googling "polyamory"...