Who's Watching My Cache?

Snooch and Meme

No.

There's various reasons why people watch caches, and for 'privacy issues' the site doesn't allow you to see who it is. If you're really concerned with who's watching, you can post a note to your cache page asking, but that doesn't guarantee that they'll respond and let you know who they are.

When you ask this question, additional people will start watching your caaches--just to make you paranoid. :(

Sheesh reveritt, no one around here would do something like that would they? :(

I'm very impressed; the OP has a 2:1 find:hide ratio. Wonder if that will continue?

PS to reveritt: I visited the park & cache your avatar is from last month. It is waaay cool! :o

About the best you can do is post a note on the cache page that says something like "For those of you watching this cache, I was just curious who you are and why you are watching. Please send me an e-mail and let me know."

Maybe some of them will.

Edit: I guess Markwell was posting this response in the Getting Started FAQ while I was posting it here.

Edited by Sputnik 57
About the best you can do is post a note on the cache page that says something like "For those of you watching this cache, I was just curious who you are and why you are watching.  Please send me an e-mail and let me know."

Maybe some of them will.

I did just that on one of my caches that has 10 watchers currently. I got an immediate reply from a couple, several more by the end of the week. All but one had 'fessed up, some just liked the hide, others had posted DNF's and were hoping for more clues. Over six months later I got an email from a cacher I didn't recognize "I'm watching too." :(

I had forgotten about the original thread and query for a minute, and didn't know why I was getting this email from someone out of state either. "Who are you and what are you watching" :o was my reply.

Turns out that someone he knew had found it months ago and told him to check it out. :(