Downloading Waypoint Details

wwobble

Thanks for the response. I have used pocket queries but I was hoping there was a way to download them directly from from a list.

I can generate a list of nearby caches while viewing the details of a specific cache. You can select the caches you are interested in by putting a check in each box on the far right of the list. You can then download the waypoints, but can you also download the waypoint details, or is that only possible through pocket queries?

Thanks for the response. I have used pocket queries but I was hoping there was a way to download them directly from from a list.

I can generate a list of nearby caches while viewing the details of a specific cache. You can select the caches you are interested in by putting a check in each box on the far right of the list. You can then download the waypoints, but can you also download the waypoint details, or is that only possible through pocket queries?

No, you can't do that. You need to have a .gpx file to have all of the cache info. You can download a .gpx file for an individual cache using the link on the cache page, or you can get a .gpx file of multiple caches via the pocket queries. Those are your only choices. But, you can do a PQ search for caches closest to a specified cache waypoint, which gives you the same thing you are asking for, just not the way you are trying to do it. RM