Gps Recievers (request for NORWAY)

Capt.Picard

I am from New Jersey, in the United States and have roots in Norway and will return to Norway in a few months, I was wondering what is the most popular gps in norway, I have 2 ( garmin etrex legend and legend c) and i would also like to meet someone to help me geocache in the Stavanger area

Keith J Pettersen

Okay i get the point, forget i asked

What point? The Norwegians seem to visit the GC.com forums quite seldom, since they have another sites and forums. Check here orhere, for example. (I'm not sure if the latter link is the most used forum, though.)

I really don't know what is the most popular GPS in Norway, forget I didn't answer. :lol:

Hello Captain!

Like Hedberg wrote, you won`t find so many Norwegian Geocachers in this forum.

To answer your question regarding GPS - I`ll guess the two you got, are amongst the most popular ones.

I live som distance away from Stavanger (approx. 200 mi), but I certainly have no problems to help you a bit: If you like to, I can crosspost your wish (with a additional note/information in Norwegian,) to find a helpful local geocacher in one of the most popular Norwegian forums.

Feel free to use the "contact user"-feature at my Groundspeak-page, then we can exchange which info you would like me to write.

Have a nice day!