Coordinates

njload

Is there a site that explains the formulas, for some of the more complicated cache sites? Example GCKQ42 gives you three coords on the circumference of a circle and you have to locate the center. Or is there a program where you could plug the coords in and have it do the work for you? I'm looking more to understand the math, than have the cache figured out for you. The theory would be nice in the future, if you wanted to create a cache of the same nature.

Thanks

NJLOAD

I know she intended math to be done on a slide rule, but I lost mine about 4 decades ago. :blink: I still remember the first electronic calculator I ever saw. The chemistry department at my college bought it, and it was about the size of a current PC, and it added, subtracted, multiplied, and divided with amazing speed, with the answer displayed in red LEDs about an inch high. We were totally in awe of it. The college did have a computer - one, and it had its own building. Am I dating myself, or what? :D