Calgary Area Cachers - Window Decals

peanutbutterbreadandjam

Hi all

I am proposing to make some window decals OR bumper stickers for Calgary Area Cachers or anyone else that wants them. They would be produced as a non-profit offering, costing about $2.00 to $3.00 each.

Here is a copy of the proposed design.

I am looking for comments on the design/colours etc. (I am restricted (for cost reasons) to stock ink colours and stock vinyl sizes). I am also looking to gauge interest in these stickers.

On the Calgary Area Cachers forum (www.calgarycachers.ca), there was more interest in and support of the sticker as a window decal than a bumper sticker. There was also expressed concern that window tinting may make the decal hard to read if stuck to the inside of the glass, so it was suggested that the decal be made with the adhesive on the back so that it can be applied from the outside.

The decals could be made so that they are repositionable for a 6 month period and with a total lifespan of about 2 years.

Comments, please!

peanutbutterbreadandjam