Downloading To Ebook Format

npaisnel

On the software download page it mentiones that you can:

eBook - As a Premium Member you can also choose to have a list of waypoints compiled into MobiPocket eBook format. This format contains all the information from the cache details page.

I am a Premium member, have mobipocket, but cant find how to select a group of waypoints and download them to a format suitable for mobipocket.

So how is it done? download to loc file and convert or what?

Cheers

Neil

Edited by npaisnel

OK cheers, I was trying to find a way to do it from the pages where you have searched for caches, ticked them and asked to download them.

EDIT

Well I must be F*****g stupid, have created a query, for once only. gpx format, and also eBook. Run the query and once the list is found, cliked on the check all button, and then download. Still only get the option to download in loc format. THought it was going to come via e-mail but nothing there either

How am i supposed to do it? or am I just being too impatient.....probably.....just wait for e-mail you will probably say

Edited by npaisnel

At the bottom of the screen when you click the 'submit information' buton the query is created. By clicking that submit info your criteria is sent to the server to create the query on the days that you selected at the top of the screen during when you chose all your options.

Also after clicking the submit button there is a 'run query now' or something to that effect at the top. It sounds like you clicked this as well. The resultin page is just like all hte other cache search pages and the download based on you checkmark will be a .loc file. Your pocket query WILL come to you as well, on the day you checkmarked during the creation process in the format(s) you chose.

Be patient grasshoppa. The query should be in your mail on the day you specified.