Is this bad form? - posting YOUR coordinates for a cache.

Sissy-n-CR

Ok I am not going to side with my co-hort here and say that spelling doesnt matter attall. I think it is important to make the cache page look presentable.

I will adhere here and also state that if you look at the caches Dan and I have planted you will see alot of work and effort has gone into making the pages look nice and stand out.

I would say that making the splling as good as the page is the right way to go BUT it doesn't essentially matter in the long run...I mean if the page looks really good then who is going to notice the odd spelling mistake. Afterall we created the laguage we speak its English....I know for one thing I am glad it isn't unreadable.

Keep Caching

Pid

Ben Piddington http://www.buckscaching.co.uk

I wish more people would note corrections. It sucks to hunt for something in the brush only to see it in the open 40 feet away.

I usually log my coordinates when I find a cache if they are differant from the person who posted it. It is not an insult to correct someone who is saying or doing something incorrectly. On the contrary, it is a compliment.

My old high school football coach told me he only yelled at those of us he liked and who he thought could improve. He must have loved me... even the great ones are wrong sometimes. :-)