Skip List

Geekboy

I've read a little about the multiple list concept... "Caches I've Done', "Caches I want to find". That's a good idea, and one I'd use if it were implemented.

However, one special list immediately comes to mind: A list of caches I don't want to see in my searches or pocket queries. Essentially, a skip-list.

There are several caches that are always up in the top of my closest-to-home list that I just don't have any interest in doing, for various reasons... location, cache type, or whatever, but nothing that fits into a broad category that can be ufiltered in a pocket query. A simple 'don't show me this one again' option would knock these out nicely.

Thoughts?

-Geekboy!

nothing that fits into a broad category that can be ufiltered in a pocket query. A simple 'don't show me this one again' option would knock these out nicely.

Despite the disparaging comments I've read in certain cache logs, I'll offer some advice here. :P

If you use GSAK to manipulate your PQs once you get them, you can use GSAK to put any cache on a "Permanent Ignore" list.

A cache on the permanent ignore list in GSAK will not show up or be updated, even if it is contained in your PQ. This sounds like what you are asking for.

Jamie