Someone Going To The Us ?

Orti_

I happen to know that James of ValandJames is due to go to the West Coast of the USA shortly. He's promised to grab a bug off me as well.

I suggest that you email him - he lives not far from the start of the M3 so caches or grabs west of him are not that much of an issue if he and his missus are not otherwise engaged.

I quite liked the way he claimed my Blue in Kew cache with this picture 86e16109-71ce-40a8-abde-0ab4dc945772.jpg

April, but not earlier. Sorry..

that would be fine too (he than might have a chance to see a bit more of the countryside :sad:) ... let's see what happens (I've also posted a note in the German forum - I'm going to Hamburg and Frankfurt first week of February)

@SlytherinAlex

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not able to get there as I'm in Germany on that day.

@The Hokesters

That sounds good. At the moment I have one other possibility (with a handover in Germany), if I can't get this sorted I will contact you.

I'm going to Atlanta in February (I leave Heathrow on the 10th)

Also an option, thanks. It's nothing decided yet (as I'm still in contact with other cachers)

And also thanks to ValandJames for his offer (but this would have been a real problem to hand the TB over on time - without using Royal Mail :lol: )