4x4 Adventures

geo-wildcats

I am new to geocahing and love the sport. I would however like to find some caches that require the use of a 4 wheel drive vehicle. I have searched and searched and have exhausted my efforts finding nothing, other than driving my 4x4 on the pavement. I want to have some dirty fun!.

Please Help Me.

Edited by geo-wildcats

Try posting a note in your local forums inquiring about them.... Since a 'cache that required a 4WD would be a 5 star difficulty (special equipment needed) Purchasing a premium membership which will allow you to run pocket queries for only 5 star difficulty (and probably 4 or 5 star terrain too) 'caches would narrow down the search a lot.

I've got 8 four wheel drive caches here in Colorado and will be adding more to the 4x4 series this summer. My first is the hardest of the series and is GCG8E0. All of my four wheel cache names start with "4x4" but for some reason the keyword search doesn't find them. I've also added the 4x4 attribute but not sure if you can search for that either. Come to Colorado and we'll go wheeling!