M1 Tb Hotel

Early tomorrow I will be heading off to Doncaster from London, with a return journey a few hours later. I will have no time to cache while in Yorkshire, and it will be dark when I set back and my companion will not enjoy night caching. I have a TB going to Yorkshire, but cannot find anything like a TB hotel at any of the M1 services or junctions. :(

My schedule is tight so I need somewhere that will not take more than 20 minutes from my M1-M18 route. The alternative is for someone to collect from Doncaster Racecourse Exhibition Centre some time between 10 and 5 tomorrow.

Any response by 10pm tonight will be very much appreciated! :(

If anyone can meet I am of course more than happy to take any TBs South.

Thanks for the suggestions. I was hoping for a TB Hotel a bit further north - the South Mimms one I know well and is well off a route from SW London to the M1. As I said, I am short for time.

Once at Doncaster I doubt I will be able to get away to do any caching - I am a key personage at the event I am visiting - and I will be missed!

That was why I was looking for somewhere on my route.

Anyway - off to bed now as I have a very early start and am very tired following weeks of long hours.

Surely the point is that the travel gets recorded. This bug has already been to Afghanistan without visiting a cache.

As you say, it doesn't need to get to its destination (West Yorks) in one go - but as I explained, I was not in a position to take a diversion, and was just looking for a TB Hotel or similar on my route that would take it some way from SW London.