Question Of Conscience

cropcircl

I would like your opinions about Trespassing Signs. Since hiding DI-NES-IH, I've noticed several posts regarding Trespassing Signs B) . Well, I've also noticed that many places that I like to go walk the K9 have these blasted signs :D . The area around DI-NES-IH has been one of my local stomping grounds for over a decade. Local dogs walking their people are the only encounters that I have had in the area, and those are few and far between. Those several posts have gotten to me :D . The Trespassing Signs don't bother me, but the posts do. I am open to move the cache to another location that I know is clear of those blippity bleep B)Trespassing Signs B) . Your feedback would be helpful as I hope to make this cache a comfortable hunt for everyone searching.

Thanks!! B)

cropcircl

signs, signs everywhere are signs. blockin out the scenery, breakin my mind. do this, don't do that CAN'T YOU READ THE SIGNS!!!

Can you find out who posted the signs and ask for permission? I wouldn't cross into an area that had a sign on it. But then I'm the type of person that will always get busted for doing the wrong thing so I don't take my chances. Someone else might walk there 100 times but my first might be my last. LOL!

In Idaho it's not unheard of for someone who has no business posting the signs to put them up to keep out the riff raff.

If it's posted I honor it unles I know otherwise (BLM Access road etc.) Then I quietly remove them. If I'm not sure I'll make an inquirly if I think I'll be heading back to an area that's posted but seems plubic.

However if it's legit, you should honor the signs or ask permission and tell your cache seekers that they may need to identify themselves as seeking your cache.