Problems With Wolfmann - Tbs

Saman

Hello in Kansas :wub:

I have one small problem. The geocacher from Kansas - Wolfmann took 7 TBs from Paris Travel Bug Hotel in France a few months ago. He is having them in Kansas, but it looks like he is not able to put them into the cache. His last log at gc. site is from 24th October. He is communcating via email, promising, that he will put it into the cache soon, but still without real action. As far as I know from communication with other owners of the TBs, he has got some family problems and that is why he is not geocaching...

So what I need - is there anyone in Kansas, who knows him or is able to ask him to send the TBs via regular post and afterward put it into the cache? Or personally retrieve it from wolfmann? If yes, it could be great :laughing:

Thank you very much and greetings from Prague, Czech republic

Saman

Edited by Saman

According to his profile, Wolfmann is in Olathe. Someone in the KC area should be able to hook up with him. As many finds as he has, including events, I'm sure someone knows him. You might contact member 'byonke' since he seems to be the uber-cacher in the area and has had the events that wolfmann has attended.