Loading Waypoints Into Ng Topo??

MWPinSD

I purchased the National Geographics topo map for South Dakota, along with the 4.0 3D and Streets Expansion pack. Now I need to know how to load waypoints into NG's software. GSAK and ExpertGPS exports to .tpg files, the older NG version. The new version file format is .tpo... If I export from MapSource in .txt format, NG says it cannot import it. So, the only way I have of bringing waypoints into NG is though my GPS. Which means I have to download all of the waypoints I want to see into the GPS.. then import them into NG. I'd like to be able to bring a lot of waypoints into NG from Mapsource or GSAK to look at them grouped on a topo map before deciding which to load into my Garmin GPS. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

All you have to do is filter the caches you want to in GSAK, then in GSAK File>export>National Geographic Topo! TPG to a known location. Then open up a NGT 4.0 map and click File>Merge TPG and browse to the previous known location. NG topo! will add the waypoints to the map.

Cache on-

woggs1