Statistics

Johny Cache

I'm wondering how many caches there were in the Netherlands at the time I placed my first cache "Loonse en Drunense Duinen a.k.a. Dutch Sahara" (GC1B73). If I take a look at the listing for the Netherlands I can count the caches that were placed prior to mine, but I also realize that caches might have been archived and are not shown in the listing. Is there a possibility to get a list that also shows the archived caches? Or any other way to find out how many caches there were when I placed mine?

Also, my travel bug "Cheechako" (TB1A7E) must have been one of the first Dutch (i.e. released in the Netherlands) travel bugs, maybe even the first? I'm wondering how many Dutch travel bugs there were at the time I released Cheechako.

And lastly, the first travel bug I retrieved was Cache Cart 8 (TB536). This was in May of 2002. It was placed in my own cache "Loonse en Drunense Duinen" by geocachers visiting from the US. This must have been one of the first TB's in the Netherlands, if not the first. I wonder how many TB's had been retrieved in the Netherlands before TB536. Is there any way to find out this information about travel bugs?

Thanks,

JC from the Netherlands

I'm wondering how many caches there were in the Netherlands at the time I placed my first cache "Loonse en Drunense Duinen a.k.a. Dutch Sahara" (GC1B73). If I take a look at the listing for the Netherlands I can count the caches that were placed prior to mine, but I also realize that caches might have been archived and are not shown in the listing. Is there a possibility to get a list that also shows the archived caches? Or any other way to find out how many caches there were when I placed mine?

Also, my travel bug "Cheechako" (TB1A7E) must have been one of the first Dutch (i.e. released in the Netherlands) travel bugs, maybe even the first? I'm wondering how many Dutch travel bugs there were at the time I released Cheechako.

And lastly, the first travel bug I retrieved was Cache Cart 8 (TB536). This was in May of 2002. It was placed in my own cache "Loonse en Drunense Duinen" by geocachers visiting from the US. This must have been one of the first TB's in the Netherlands, if not the first. I wonder how many TB's had been retrieved in the Netherlands before TB536. Is there any way to find out this information about travel bugs?

Thanks,

JC from the Netherlands

Well, travel bugs can be a problem since there is a bunch of travel bugs that have been released outside Netherlands by dutch owners. So ít might be a question about the definition?

The easiest :D way is to locate an user that have been around for long time, and found many caches. Check his/her/their old logs to locate archived caches.