Garmin Etrex Carry Case

instafar

Anyone use the Garmin Carry Case for the eTrex line with the Vista C or the Legend C? I know the eTrex color GPS units are a little wider and shorter, just wondering if it still fits nicely in the carry case like the other eTrex models.

Does the plastic window allow you to see the whole screen?

Thinking about ordering one for my Vista C but wanted to know if anyone has used it specifically with the color units.

Thanks

I got the Garmin case today and used it for a while to get a feel and functionality of the case on a Legend C. The case feels good and I feel better having a protection over my screen, I don't want any scrathes on the screen. In regard to fit, the sides of the case come right up to the Power and Menu buttons and do not block the buttons for use. The screen opening is only slighty smaller and doen't overly obstruct the Legends screen.

Overall, it has good protection for the Legend C, feels good in my hand and still lets you have access to all the buttons and screen. I'm going to keep mine, it was only $12.

I hope this helps with your decision.