Help!! Waypoints To Garmin Legend

eclose

I have the following GSAK Plucker Garmin Legend GPS

How do I send more then one waypoint to my GPS?

Say I download 20 waypoints

I find them on the GPS area of GSAK

I seem to only be able to download only one waypoint

How do I get all of the 20 waypoints to my GPS?

Thanks for help

In GSAK, click on "Search/filter" and sort for the caches you want to send. Then hit the lightning bolt to show just those caches. On the tool bar, hit the (other) lightning bolt to send these caches to your GPSr (or click on "File/export . . .") Caches should now be on your GPSr.

To get the same info your your Palm, hit the globe icon on the tool bar to generate a Cachemate PDB file. Then sync your palm. Open Cachemate, and viola!

When the dialog comes up in GSAK to send the waypoints to the GPS, make sure the top line says send 1 through 20, not just 1 through 1. You can tell GSAK how many waypoints, and which waypoints, to send, it doesn't just squirt everything. Read the dialog boxes that come up carefully, all the stuff on there means something and makes a difference.

NightPilot,Thanks for help.I am sending 1-20 but I only get one waypoint on my GPS. I am missing something somewhere.

It sounds like you have the waypoint name box inccorrectly set and the waypoints 1-20 all have the same name, so you only get 1 waypoint in your GPS

See using special tags in the help file for all "special tags" you can use but if you want the GCXXXXX code then put %code in this box, or if you would prefer a more meaningful name put %smart