New In Co...with Interest In Az

Landmass

On the other side of the coin, I'm from the Tucson area, and I frequently cache in the Sierra Vista area due to the fact that my in-laws live out there. I also have met most of the Cochise County cachers (primarily from Sierra Vista, Tombstone, and Fort Huachuca) at various event caches and on the trail.

--Dave, The Cow Spots

Hello from Longmont, CO. We're active cachers that like to camp and 4-wheel drive in the summer months. We're in the process of putting in a new V8 engine in the jeep now so the rig will be ready for the 05 jeeping season.

Edited by n0wae
Hello from Longmont, CO. We're active cachers that like to camp and 4-wheel drive in the summer months. We're in the process of putting in a new V8 engine in the jeep now so the rig will be ready for the 05 jeeping season.

Ooh. What kinna Jeep and what are you putting in it?

I'm from Pueblo and have a CJ5 with a 289 in it. I have a set of FSJ Dana 44's to go under at some point as well. Yum.

Ooh. What kinna Jeep and what are you putting in it?

I'm from Pueblo and have a CJ5 with a 289 in it. I have a set of FSJ Dana 44's to go under at some point as well. Yum.

Yep, JPN is a fun way to go caching in Colorado. We can enjoy two hobbies at the same time. I don't want to de-rail the thread so I'll send you a PM with the scoop on my Jeep project.

Hello from Wheat ridge, co

Curious about knwoing cachers from this area and southern Az near Sierra Vista :P  :P

My brother and his family are active geocachers and are members of Tombstone divided. (A geocaching group that plan adventures together). They are all located in or near Siera Vista and have several awesome caches placed.

I will send him a link of this thread as I know he would welcome you to the area!

Edited by Sanruft