Ok, I'm Probably A Moron.

cscade

Assuming you have the picture in JPG format, or when you get it in that format, Go to the TBs page and click on the "Edit This Log" on your log, When you get the the Edit Log page there should be a link for "Upload Image". Click this and it should be straight forward from there.

Cache Well

I don't know about that, but if that's the case, just post a note with the picture, being sure to put the date you retreived it. Or add the picture to the note you write when you drop it.

I don't understand why you can't edit either log you have created, they are both from today's date. I would ask in a separate topic on the Website forum asking about this problem.

Cache Well

To clarify the last post a bit further: click on that "visit log" link to the right, and that log page has a link that says "upload image" in the top right. You should have your picture saved somewhere as a .jpg, perhaps in "My Images", or a link to a web page. Browse for the picture, open it, click upload. You can upload another image as well, after that, if you have more.