Newbie Question

tonydenson

Ok, couple questions, You've put in the tag number and entered in text in the comments section, right? Is there a sroll bar that maybe there is an error hidden at the bottom of the screen?

If that's not it, what do you means by nothing happens? Is the submit button clickable, is it timing-out, etc.?

Yes I've put in the tag number and entered text, no scroll bar, it's all visible. The submit button is clickable and nothing happens - that's really the only way I can describe it - nothing happens. So I now have two TB's physically in my possession but the website thinks they are on Mt Kilimanjaro. This is more difficult than it should be, think I'll avoid picking up TB's in the future.

It shouldn't be and normally isn't this hard. I have seen one other report of this so there might be a technical problem.

You may want to consider reporting this problem over in the geocache.com website forum.

Edit: oh yeah, what internet browser are you using?

Edited by Elf Danach
This is more difficult than it should be, think I'll avoid picking up TB's in the future.

Don't do that! It looks like you go to neat places.

You've clicked log, chosen 'retrieve' from the drop-down, typed in the number and hit submit and it doesn't do anything? Yeah, what the elf said. Mention it in the software forum -- it sounds like something's wrong, either on the server end or your browser's end.

I wouldn't mind seeing a bug of mine in Tanzania B)

Tried again, just the same. There are no 0's in the number. Also I have tried the 6 character alphanumeric sequence beginning TB...

I'm getting a bit fed up with this, it really shouldn't be this hard, even if it is my finger trouble.

Use only the number on the dog tag. E-mail me the information and the log you would like to have posted and I'll see what I can do from here.