Just Call Me The "pusher" Man

teamh3

I spent most of the day at my church today (I am a part time assistant) The bass player for our band was there and we were going to do some recording for our newest CD. he saw my GPS and the cache pages I was looking over and asked me what it was all about. well....

I took him outside and turned on the GPS so he could see how it worked and I explained Geocaching to him. before we even got back inside he said "If I get here early one day do you think we could take some time and try and find one?"

"Yeah man the first hit is free" is all I could think of

so just call me the pusher man.

I play bass for my church worship band too! <_<

In my case it's the opposite... I've been describing geocaching to various other people like the piano player and the pastor... so far I've received varying levels of interest from "cool! tell me next time you go out!" to "um, that's nice".

Oh well.

Edited by notjustjay

that is great to hear from all you musicians, I do most of the grunt work as well as alot of the the sound engineering. I cant plan an instrument or sing but I have the ear that the rest of the band depends on. I went caching with my pastor the day the GPS arrived. it wasnt much fun as i didnt really know how to use it yet and never found the cache. it is one I will be going back to once I get some more experince.