Pocket Query - My Watchlist

Mittellegi

I understand there is a 500 waypoint limit on PQs. I haven't a problem with that, and realise that the "country/state/point of origin" options assist in filtering down below the 500 mark.

However, when it comes to running a PQ on my Watchlist, I am unable to save the PQ without including a filter by "country/state/point of origin". This is inconvenient as my Watchlist spans a number of countries and extends over a radius of >500 miles (which seems to be the maximum allowed).

Given that my Watchlist contains less than 500 waypoints (and I suspect there are few, if any, who exceed this) isn't this filter unnecessary?

Can it be removed in this instance?

BB

However, when it comes to running a PQ on my Watchlist, I am unable to save the PQ without including a filter by "country/state/point of origin".

This isn't as bad as it sounds as you can select more than one (i.e. all) countries or states in the PQ: click first in list then shift-click last in list.

Roolku

That's useful, thank you.

However, I cannot select "All Countries" AND "All States"

BB

If you are not watching a cache in the US just select all countries. You will notice that the US is not on the country list and therefore you will not be able to select it.

There is a work around, but it is involved. In includes knowing the US country code, saving the html, inserting some code, saving, selecting, and then sending the PQ. I learned that while trying to get all of the locationless caches a while back before I lost interest in them.