Pqs Wedged?

TeamThompson

I've noticed today that I can't get any of my PQ to go either. One that ran yesterday 9/19/04 is still Bold, almost as if I ran it today also. The timestamp on my last PQ is 9/19/2004 9:32:33 PM and listed in bold.

I had one query run yesterday, and none have gone today so far. Creating a new one doesn't help either..

It's almost as if the clock stopped on the server :P

Nick

I still seem to be having the PQ problem. Although none of the dates are bold anymore. Nothing seems to run though. :laughing:

I'm not sure what happened yesterday - I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I'll keep looking though.

The PQ Server finished all of today's scheduled queries sometime before 9 AM PDT (GMT -7). I'll look into this one in particular, but if anyone else is missing queries for today, let me know.

:bad: Elias

I still seem to be having the PQ problem. Although none of the dates are bold anymore. Nothing seems to run though. :laughing:

I've checked into your scheduled query for today. It ran at 8:00 AM, and was delivered to your ISP eight seconds later. I'll send you a PM with the log entries.

:bad: Elias

What do you think the average time is when the server gets through the entire scheduled queue list for the day?

That's an interesting question. Based on today's performance, I've used some simple ratio math I learned in junior high to estimate the performance for the rest of the week:

The queries start at exactly midnight Pacific time, so below is the estimated length of time it takes to run through them all.

Monday: 11 hrs

Tuesday: 9 hrs

Wednesday: 10 hrs

Thursday: 12 hrs

Friday: 16 hrs

Saturday: 10 hrs

Sunday: 10 hrs

Note that this is a very rough estimate and shouldn't be considered even remotely accurate. It doesn't take into account any of the many factors which affect their performance: not all queries are created equal, database load, number of one time ad-hoc queries, etc....

:laughing: Elias