My Cache Page Calendar

CrimsonWrath

I was just curious where the calendar went. I'm not too worried since it wasn't a pivotal feature. I'm only wondering where it has gone and if it will be back with all kinds of new stuff or something? Or, if it is gone for good, I'll say my last good-byes. ;)

Thanks, and keep up the good work! Site seems to be smoking (in a good way) since the updates earlier this week. (contrary to the smoking UPS I found in the server room where I work on Tuesday... :o )

There were some issues with the calendar, and from inquiries within the community it wasn't really being used anyway. It's still available on the secondary pages.

The site is now running less important queries on a secondary database that gets the data in near-real time (no more than a 10 second delay). That has created some significant improvements in speed on the web site.

Thank goodness. Labor day weekend is usually a record setting weekend overall. And I personally would like to find a cache or two as well. :o

There were some issues with the calendar, and from inquiries within the community it wasn't really being used anyway. It's still available on the secondary pages.

what if we could have an option in our profile to turn it off entirely. I think i used it twice just because it was a new toy. I would vote for not having it since i am guessing that by eliminating it there would be less DB querries. :o