Major Confusion...please help!!

FourWindz

Hey...this is FourWindz. I need some help, please!! Ok~I was wondering. You know how you post up your finds on caches and everything?? Well, if you know another teams name, can you type that in somewhere, and look at the caches they have found?? I have asked someone, and they didn't seem to know. I have looked all over the website, but haven't been able to find anything. Please help me!! Thank you!! icon_confused.gif

FourWindz

There are several ways to do this. One is to just find another cache that they have found, or one of their posts here in the forums. Click on the icon for their profile. On the profile page you can click on their find count and it will bring up the caches they have found.

The other way I know is to use the following url and put their caching name in where it says username. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest_cache.asp?ul=username

smile02.gif If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people??

quote:
Originally posted by FourWindz:

Hey...this is FourWindz. I need some help, please!! Ok~I was wondering. You know how you post up your finds on caches and everything?? Well, if you know another teams name, can you type that in somewhere, and look at the caches they have found?? I have asked someone, and they didn't seem to know. I have looked all over the website, but haven't been able to find anything. Please help me!! Thank you!! icon_confused.gif

FourWindz

On the "Main Page", click on the "advanced search" link. Scroll down a bit and you'll see an option that says "Or, Caches found by username:". Type the username here and click "Find".