Bug In Transit To Ireland From Uk

lozsing

Although I am not going myself I have some non-geo friends going to Waterford at the beginning of October and I am in Derby so just down the road from Notts.

If we could organinse a "hand-off" in Waterford I could get the bug(s) over there.

If this is any use?

Klaus23 - What's the chance?

The Hokesters...

[Edit- added the request to Klaus]

Edited by The Hokesters
We are off to Ireland on the 21st with loads of caching to do and could take it with us contact us through our profile if you want to discuss details.

How are you getting there???

I have a bug with me that wants to get there too, so if you are going via ferry from Holyhead or Mostyn, let me know and I can arrange to pop it in a cache for you. :D

We are off to Ireland on the 21st with loads of caching to do and could take it with us contact us through our profile if you want to discuss details.

How are you getting there???

I have a bug with me that wants to get there too, so if you are going via ferry from Holyhead or Mostyn, let me know and I can arrange to pop it in a cache for you. :ph34r:

We are leaving from Hollyhead via ferry. We did some caching earlier this year in Anglesey maybe Between the bridgesas a drop off point? unless there is a very easy one near to the ferry port. No promises as our departure is v early but we will try our best

well as you are peremium members, there is a premium cache 60sec off the A55 and is quick to find, so i could leave ut there for you. Between the bridges is a bit harder to locate and takes more tome off your journey. If you are not traveling the A55 (ie you are coming up through Wales and not along the coast) then let me know

well as you are peremium members, there is a premium cache 60sec off the A55 and is quick to find, so i could leave ut there for you. Between the bridges is a bit harder to locate and takes more tome off your journey. If you are not traveling the A55 (ie you are coming up through Wales and not along the coast) then let me know

We are going along the A55 shall look up the cache and let you know. Have allready found between the bridges so should not be that hard to find again unless it s been moved.