Nice Cheap Laptop For Sale

on e-bay that is cheap RELLY CHEAP. but in real life a buddy or friend will give you one.

people on ebay dont know alot about computers and if it says it "runs word and internet and has a good bat" it is worth 500 . i've seen a 486dx2 go on ebay for 300 because it had a good bat and every 1 was happy.

you can buy a new labtop with 80gb 2.3 ghz 512 ram for around $800.00

and it will run ut 2004 easy and farcry.

lesson go to your frys electronics and buy a new labtop for $300 more

If your city has one, go to your local used computer store. Ours is called computer renaissance.

You will be amazed at what kind of laptop/notebook you can get for $300. And since it is coming from a store with a real location and phone number, if it isn't what you want you can actually return it.

I got a 166 MHz P-1 fully loaded for $150 a few years ago, still working great. Yeah, I know it is ancient now, but back then IT WAS a good deal.

Shop around. The high cost of laptops is only initial. Good deals are out there - just look for them.

Be careful with Computer Renaissance. Most of their desktop computers are at a fair price, but their laptop prices are not always as fair. On trade in, list with EBay first. I took my 2.4 ghz Dell laptop to CR, they said they would give me $300. I sold it a week later on EBay for a total of $826 (after paypal took a nice chunk out of it.)

You can get a good deal there, just shop around first.