Is My Membership Recurring Each Year?

Search1128

I currently have a membership that is due to expire on July 20. I was wondering if anyone here knows how I can find out if it will renew automatially through my paypal or do I need to renew it manually each year? Currently on my "my cache page" is says that I am a premium member with the expiration on July 20, but there is no indication whether it is automatic renewal or not....

Please help...

Thanks

Kirk out. aka Search1128

edited for typo

Edited by Search1128

Go to paypal.com and log into your account. After bypassing the extremely annoying and evil credit card ad, click on the “history” tab on the “my account” page and find the Groundspeak transaction by using whatever date parameters are needed (probably “within the past year” will work). The “subscription creation to Groundspeak” entry should have “active” in the status column. If so, until you cancel this subscription, it will automatically renew.

I currently have a membership that is due to expire on July 20. I was wondering if anyone here knows how I can find out if it will renew automatially through my paypal or do I need to renew it manually each year? Currently on my "my cache page" is says that I am a premium member with the expiration on July 20, but there is no indication whether it is automatic renewal or not....

Please help...

Thanks

Kirk out. aka Search1128

edited for typo

You set it up as a renewing subscription, and it will automatically be paid each year. Just check the geocaching.com entry on your PayPal account, and see if it has a "next payment date" listed. If so, you're already covered.