Any Good Samaritans In The St. Augustine Area?

Sissy-n-CR

My parents live in an RV and are currently staying in a park just north of St. Augustine proper. My mom had surgery on her foot today to correct some problems she has had for years. She had started walking every day, and that was making things worse. (I think she got them fixed so she could go caching with us next time we get together.)

I would like someone in the area to deliver some flowers for me. A nice colorful, cheery arrangement from a local florist or the floral dept of a grocery store. I can pay you with PayPal if you have an account, or mail you a check. I would like to spend around $20. The closest thing I could find on-line was around $50. Plus, my folks would get a kick if someone came to the door and said he/she was a geocaching friend of their daughter and was asked to deliver them.

What's in it for you?

My eternal appreciation and (insert cheesy gameshow music) The use of our rope ladder if you want to attempt Sissy's Snarky Walk # 1 a 5/5 rated cache nearby, AND I will cook breakfast for you when you are in town.

Can anyone help?

Sissy

If you haven't found a cacher to deliever flowers for you, I may have a solution. I never send flowers from an online site because of the much higher cost; I look online (www.yellowpages.com) to find a local florist in the recipient's area and use my cell phone (free long distance) to make the call and arrange a flower delivery.

I hope your mom is soon feeling fit as a fiddle and ready to cache again.