Pocket Queries

I asked for a one-time PQ on Sunday - still have not gotten it -

how long does it take?

Not a big deal - not sure I see what the fuss is over them since I can download the gpx files I want individually or check them and get them in one grab - maybe I am missing simething.

^_^

Did you select the day you wanted to receive it? It takes about 10 mins for me. Sometimes less.

I thought I did - what happens if you don't?

There is a lot of stuff there and I found you have to be careful to check what you really want or you get nothing or garbage.

The view now button is great - don't have to waste the server time our your limit on error searches.

Yes the batch of Wednesday pocket queries runs in the wee hours of Wednesday morning, Pacific time. So, if you generate a brand-new pocket query on Wednesday afternoon, Pacific time, and check the box to have it run on Wednesday, then assuming nothing's wrong with the PQ server, the server will say "yikes! I forgot to run this Wednesday query today and it's already afternoon!" and it will hurry up and run it so that it is e-mailed to you 10 or 20 minutes later.

Well, I don't know if the server actually says those words, I am not a programmer. But that is how it works from the user's end, something like 85% of the time for me anyways.