Anquet?

I use Anquet and like it a lot, mind you I have never seen MM so I cannot compare. I think MM uses good high quality aerial photos as well which is a boinus for it, and Anquet wont accept co-ords in WGS8thingy format - I down load the co-ords to my eMAP and put them into mapsource and then convert them, or vice versa, which is not a bonus.

However I love the new 3d walk through facility, and I use it in school a lot for geography and ICT, grabbing areas the kids know and letting them run with maps and photos in presentations.........

Memory map has the facillity to change from os grid references to wgs 84 lat and long as used by the geocaching site so no conversions needed to look at cache locations. You can also download in memory map format direct from the geocacheuk site which is handy.

The arial photos are ok if you live in England or Wales because they havent got Scotland done yet (probally cloudy all the time). I find it to be really handy for planning caching trips and walks into the hills and the 3d views are great. cannot comment on anquet as I have never seen it in use. Hope this helps

Cheers

Donnie