Gps The Movie / Game

WheelsMan

Hmmm.... maybe someone should talk to "theric" owner of the cache above. Based on the info below it seems to be the same person who owns the gpsgame domain.

results of a WHOIS on gpsgame.com returned

Registrant:

Eric Colley

PO BOX 565

Tenino, Washington 98589

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: GPSTHEGAME.COM

Created on: 30-Dec-03

Expires on: 30-Dec-05

Last Updated on: 16-Mar-04

Administrative Contact:

Colley, Eric eric@GOLDSPACE.COM

PO BOX 565

Tenino, Washington 98589

United States

3602645781 Fax --

Not so sure how a $50000 puzzle put together by someone who has 1 find will turn out, but I'm curious to see what it's all about.

Edited by Gloom

that is not me, train your brain is a real multi cache i put in. the reason i have only 1 found is that i have not logged all of my finds. although the number still would not be very high. i like good multi caches and difficult ones (scuba, rock climbing, flying, boating, ect....) it seems like cheating if i have the final co-ord to start with and can just walk up to the site.

it is, it means "the eric".

i talked to eric colley "the movie guy" he seems pretty cool. he was'nt sure why the co-ords were the same but he did not author the web site. so whoever did the art for him must have grabbed it from "train your brain". the movie sounds interesting and the contest is still being organized. who knows, maybe this is the eric's stepping stone to stardom.

later,

theric