Meridian Gps Harness?

I still have its same old trusty (not so) lanyard, but carry it in a walkie-talkie holster by Maxdpedtion. I don't think I still have the URL, so you will have to do a web search to find the company. They sell through their dealers. I got mine through a dealer in N. CA. They shipped it right out. Great sturdy quality, and it protects the unit, like when I scrubbed out on a trailrun. The MeriPlat hit a rock and got really dirty, but survived.

I designed a simple, yet rugged lanyard attachment a while back, and now Team Flushingrouse is producing them for sale. You can find their web-page HERE

I have just ordered one... I will let you know when I get it, I surely hope this works, (it looks great)! Thanks a bunch. I don't think my GPSr can handle too many more falls onto rocks, etc.. :)

I designed a simple, yet rugged lanyard attachment a while back, and now Team Flushingrouse is producing them for sale.  You can find their web-page HERE

I have just ordered one... I will let you know when I get it, I surely hope this works, (it looks great)! Thanks a bunch. I don't think my GPSr can handle too many more falls onto rocks, etc.. ;)

I got one of these and they work great, thanks a bunch... :P