Tb Pic Galleries

Two Geeks and a GPS

I came to this forum specifically to see whether this topic had been discussed. I love looking at cache galleries, and travel bug galleries seem like a logical extension of that concept. It seemed like such a logical idea to me, I thought I was going crazy since I couldn't find the gallery link on the TB page. I mean, don't TBs often get more pictures than caches? (Ammo boxes are cool, but if you've seen one....)

Has this been discussed before? Is there a reason why galleries for TBs aren't done?

Amy

I don't think we're all on the same page. Yes, there is a gallery with all pictures of all travel bugs, and that's a good thing. (Ew, ew! I just sounded like Martha Stewart!)

What some of us are wishing for is a gallery for each travel bug, just as there are galleries for individual geocaches. I enjoy looking at the TB pictures, but I must view the pictures one at a time, scrolling down to each picture link and clicking on each one individually. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a photo album for each travel bug so that we could see all the pictures in one place?

Amy